Sunday, March 27, 2011

I have a candle guy now.

I just stumbled through my front door with vague memories of having seen Sucker Punch this morning(it sure was long for a music video!), a box of leftover nachos, the memories of 3 My Little Ponies Episodes fresh in my mind (Queen Nightmare Moon, long may she reign), and a buzz from a bottle of Bordeaux  that cost "more than 60 dollars".
...
...
I also fought hard rains, broken down tour buses and errant logs to get my fitness class yesterday.
This justifies the wine fueled pony orgy in my book.
This is Twilight Sparkle. That's really all you need to know. 
For anyone curious, the movie was the direct cause for needing all of the alcohol.
I'm not sure how much more I can explain than that, but those male ponies are second class citizens in that fearsome matriarchy, and that's JUST NOT RIGHT.
Oh yeah, ah... imagine I write a few paragraphs cleverly skewering the movie, or go read someone elses blog who does it. The music was interesting, though. And the costumes. or at least one.
I also have a candle guy now. I am going to tell him that one of my friends wants a candle that evokes the scent of fried chicken and see what the reaction is. I may well help him bridge the rarely evoked Santa Cruz/Nascar crossover audience.
What can I say? Benevolence is my life's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment